A friend was asking about headaches he kept having. He said he kept waking up with strong headaches and didn’t understand what was going on. I thought about it for a few seconds, and then asked him where his mobile phone was when he was sleeping.
With a rather blasé and dismissive expression, he told me, “Well, it’s under my pillow.” I smiled. And said, “Well Bro, I reckon that’s the issue.” He didn’t believe me. But he did trust me enough to give it a go. A week later I heard from him, and to his amazement, after sleeping with the phone away from his head, the headaches were gone.
Modern mobile phones are almost constantly broadcasting and receiving signals, especially if the internet data stream is left active. These signals are pulses of electromagnetic radiation. The younger generations, who don’t remember times without mobile phones, tend not to understand that wireless technologies do come with some health risks.
Moral of the story? Don’t sleep with a mobile phone close to you. And here are some further tips.
How to Reduce Exposure to Electromagnetic Radiation:
- Purchase a mobile phone with the lowest radiation ratings. There are also protective cases and other add-ons you can implement to reduce your exposure.
- Make phone calls using corded landline phones. You can easily forward your mobile calls to your landline phone whilst you are at home or in an office.
- Connect your computer to the internet via an ethernet cable then turn the wi-fi off on your router and device. You can purchase an inexpensive ‘powerline’ system and connect your computer via an ethernet cable from any power plug in the building, eliminating the need for lengthy cables. If your computer does not have an ethernet port, you can easily buy a cheap adapter to plug an ethernet cable in via a USB port.
- When you have to use your mobile phone, activate the loudspeaker. If it is not convenient to use the loudspeaker, do not push the phone against your head and keep calls as short as possible. Do not leave the wireless data stream activated all the time on your mobile devices, especially if they are in your pocket, disconnect the data or turn on airplane mode.
- Televisions, printers, cars and even appliances such as fridges are now coming with active wi-fi. You can usually go through the settings and disable.
- Refuse to have any wireless Smart Meter installed by utility companies. If you already have one, insist that it is replaced with an old style meter.
- Do not use Bluetooth. Wireless headphones. Wireless chargers or Smart Plugs.
- Do not give children smartphones or wireless enabled devices. The bone marrow of their skulls is much thinner than adults. Children are more readily affected by electromagnetic radiation. If you want them to have a mobile phone, buy them a basic one without internet capabilities.
- Do not use CFL light bulbs. Buy the halogen ones, Edison bulbs or if you can find them, the good old incandescent bulbs are best.
- If you are sensitive to electromagnetic radiation, it is best to move out of cities and large towns to reduce your exposure.
- Be cautious if you intend to purchase an electric car, as some have been found to emit dangerous levels of electromagnetic radiation.
How to alleviate symptoms of electro sensitivity:
- Walk in nature, particularly on coastlines and in forests. This will restore vitality and balance to your bioelectric body.
- If your diet is mostly plant-based, you may be more susceptible to electro-sensitivity due to high consumption of copper. If you have symptoms such as fatigue or ringing ears, supplement with zinc and research the foods you are eating in order to moderate your copper consumption.
- Soak in a bath in which you add two cups of Epsom salt.
- Grounding yourself with your bare feet on Earth protects your bioelectrical circuitry from static electrical charges and interferences. And it reunites you with the natural electrical signals of the Earth that have a stabilising and healing effect.